Ecological brush made of beech wood and tampico bristle for dry massage. Thanks to the handle you can reach parts of the body that are difficult to access, e.g. the back. Ideal during pregnancy, when you cannot bend down naturally and you want to brush your legs for example.
Regular use will firm the skin and improve the lymphatic system. It is also worth remembering that massaging the body with a sharp bristle brush will improve blood circulation.
The properties of Tampico's hard and sharp bristles will allow both the removal of dead skin and toxins remaining in our body.
How to perform the massage and how often?
- At first it may feel unpleasant and even burn. Relax, this is a natural reaction. If you use body care products, massage your body before applying them.
- Always massage before bathing
- Massage at least 3 times a week for about 5 minutes.
- Hands and legs - massage from the bottom up, making sure to use long strokes and always moving towards the heart in accordance with lymphatic flow.
- Abdomen - perform spherical movements.
- Joints i.e. shoulders, elbows, knees, hips etc. - also use spherical movements
- Pressure - whichever you prefer but remember you should feel minimal strokes under the brush
Positive benefits of tampico brush massage:
- eliminates cellulite
- Helps to get rid of scars
- Helps with digestion (abdominal massage)
- Firms the skin
- Helps with joint pains
- relieves muscle tension
- stimulates the immune system
- improves blood circulation
- beech wood - do not soak the wood, this can lead to cracking
- agave bristles - tampico
Care of the brush:
After each brushing it is recommended to spray the brush with a disinfectant liquid e.g. Octenisept. The brush is a personal hygiene product and we recommend replacing it every 3 months.
For cleansing rituals and massages you can also use our body gloves, which can be found HERE
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.