The baby wrap is sewn in such a way that it narrows the child's space and give him a sense of being cuddled similar to the one felt in the mom's womb. You can also use it as:
- a protector that prevents a baby from rolling off the cot or sofa
- a portable cot for trips with a baby
- an additional mattress in the pram
The fabric used in the production of this bedding is 100% bamboo fibre. It has natural bactericidal properties. Bamboo fibre eliminates over 70% of bacteria from its surface, even after 50 washes.
Our baby wraps dry quickly, have moisture resistance, which prevents the growth of bacteria.
The bamboo fibre used in Cosy Cott baby wraps absorbs moisture from the body and provides excellent air permeability.
It has thermoregulatory properties - in cummer, it gives a sense of freshness and soothing coolness, on cool days - pleasant warmth.
70cm x 70cm (+/- 3cm)
- Sewn from the bamboo fibre with Oeko Tex certificate
- Filled with antiallergic silicone nonwoven fabric
- wash at 30 degrees Celsius
- centrifugation may damage the fibers
- dry flat to keep it in perfect shape
- Use only mild detergents that do not contain bleach or chlorine
- It is advisable to use baby softener to make the set soft and pleasant to the touch.
Remember that all product photos are informative photos, colors may slightly differ from reality.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.